Merchant Account Manager
Crystal Direct is a well-established and well respected manufacturer of quality PVCu fenestration and roofing products supplying to customers within the trade and commercial sectors. Crystal’s customers range from Installers, Housebuilders, Merchant Distributors & Stockists as well as ‘Blue Chip’ retail & trade clients. With a high profile industry status and in the midst of significant growth, profitable and forward thinking, they now require four further Building Products Sales professionals to complement their dedicated and professional team in order to enable them to develop and nurture the significant opportunity they have in this sector.
This role is principally targeted at Builder’s Merchants and Distributors of Crystal’s product. Crystal is a key partner in the NMBS buying network.
- Increase sales through existing customer network and outlets not aware of the opportunity
- Ensure customers maximise their sales with Crystal products
- Enthuse motivate and develop customers through deep engagement
A devolved yet demanding management style will give the right candidate a fast paced and rewarding role.
- Successful and demonstrable track record in sales development within the building products sector preferably to merchants
- Excellent prospecting and closing skills
- Resilient and with a presence
- Able to deliver results in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Focussed and persistent with a ‘will to win’
- Commercially minded and able to support clients in their business
- Empathetic, personable and a relationship builder
- Full product training will be provided
A very favourable negotiable basic, substantial and open ended achievable performance related bonus, car and all the usual associated executive benefits. This is a sales led business that recognises and reward professional achievers.
Our client requests that all applications are submitted in the first instance to MBA Associates Ltd.
Please submit your application together with CV in strictest confidence quoting Ref: 10253 - to Karen O’Sullivan of MBA Associates Ltd