Crystal Direct is a well-established and well respected manufacturer of quality PVCu fenestration and roofing products supplying to customers within the trade and merchant sectors. Crystal’s customers range from Installers, Housebuilders, Merchant Distributors & Stockists as well as ‘Blue Chip’ retail & trade clients. With a high profile industry status and in the midst of significant growth, profitable and forward thinking, they now require two technical specialists to support customers and provide on sites survey capability.
- Provide a measure to order service principally for Merchant clients for windows and doors
- Provide technical backup and on site product support for Crystal products principally installed in Retail customers homes
- Represent the company and be brand ambassadors throughout all customer contact
- Experienced in UPVc or Aluminium window door or conservatory survey
- Technically minded hands on and knowledgeable
- Able to deliver results in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Accurate, structured and with an eye for detail
- Excellent communicator in writing and verbally
- IT literate and able to work on their own initiative on first and second customers premises
- Willing to travel and stay away during the working week if required
- Flexible and customer focussed
A very favourable negotiable basic plus overtime, fully expensed company van and all necessary IT and phone equipment.
Our client requests that all applications are submitted in the first instance to MBA Associates Ltd.
Please submit your application together with CV in strictest confidence quoting Ref: 10259 - to Karen O’Sullivan of MBA Associates Ltd