Project Manager (x2)
Hazlemere Commercial is the specialist contracting division of The Hazlemere Group. A highly successful and profitable commercial fenestration business offering design, manufacturing and installation solutions in aluminium to the education sector and local authorities, along with new build and refurbishment projects within the private sector, working either as the main contractor or subcontractor through developers, Specifiers and Architects. Significant sustained growth means that there is a need for two additional Project Managers to join the team
Reporting to the Commercial Operations Director:-
- To organise, schedule and manage on site operations.
- Lead and manage on site installation teams and other resource both employed and sub-contract ensuring cost effective efficient installation to a high quality standard.
- Ensure all regulatory compliance and act as the point of contact between customer/site agent/site management and Hazlemere
- Resolve issues on site in a timely and cost effective manner
- Train and develop installation resource
- Proven track record of site management in a construction environment acting as subcontractor or main contractor preferably with fenestration or closely related products.
- An excellent communicator, customer focussed, principled and quality minded
- Hands on leader and problem solver.
- Strong and able to manage in a fast-paced environment.
- Aware of contract law as it applies to their role.
- CSCS and SMSTS (or equivalent) qualified at management level.
- Attractive negotiable package including company vehicle for work use.
Attractive and Negotiable Package
Our client requests that all applications are submitted in the first instance to MBA Associates Ltd.
Please submit your application together with CV in strictest confidence quoting Ref: 10262 - to Karen O’Sullivan of MBA Associates Ltd