Hazlemere Commercial is the specialist contracting division of The Hazlemere Group a highly successful and profitable commercial fenestration business offering design, manufacturing and installation solutions in aluminium to the education sector and local authorities along with new build and refurbishment projects within the private sector, working either as the main contractor or subcontractor through developers, Specifiers and Architects. Significant sustained growth means that there is a need for an additional CAD Draughtsperson/Processor to join this friendly and busy team.
Reporting to the Commercial Operations Director:-
- Process client requirements using CAD and product specific configuration software (for which training is available) producing BOMs for the factory
- Optimise material requirements
- Procure materials including back to back ordered items such as glass, panels and hardware.
- Assist with scheduling manufacture and work closely as part of the team providing resources for manufacturing
- CAD experience and an engineering/ manufacturing background preferably in fenestration
- Knowledge of building regulations would be an advantage as would experience in a construction/building products environment.
- Customer focussed and quality minded
- Able to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Team player, goal orientated with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Attractive negotiable package
Attractive and Negotiable Package
Our client requests that all applications are submitted in the first instance to MBA Associates Ltd.
Please submit your application together with CV in strictest confidence quoting Ref: 10264 - to Karen O’Sullivan of MBA Associates Ltd