Group Retail Sales Manager (Director Designate)
Founded in 1985 Joedan Home Improvements is a highly customer focussed supplier of quality windows doors and conservatories in Aluminium and UPVC. Profitable, well invested, growing and with an enviable reputation for customer service and innovative products they are absolutely not the typical double glazing company rather the future of home improvement sales in the sector. Operating from three state of the art showrooms in Gloucestershire, Kent and Hampshire with a small long served and successful sales team they now require a professional B2C sales professional to lead the planned expansion and capitalise on the substantial opportunities the business has.
- Reporting to the MD and Chairman to lead and manage the retail sales and marketing division of the Group
- Ensure that the Joedan brand is a partner of choice for retail customers
- Recruit, Retain and Develop a top performing team to achieve agreed sales targets
- Live the Joedan values and ensure that these are embedded in all that the team does.
- Personally develop to achieve a board level position in the business setting strategy and goals in conjunction with the rest of the board
- Ensure a great customer journey for Joedan’s retail customers
- A successful background in retail sales management (not necessarily fenestration)
- Self motivated, disciplined and able to set a fast pace
- Leader educator and motivator
- Experience of retail marketing including the use of the internet
- Ethical, ambitious and competitive
- Preferably based centrally to the three retail locations
- Whilst Director level experience is not a pre-requisite the successful candidate will be capable of playing a full part as a group board member on achieving agreed milestones.
An attractive and negotiable package to suit the right candidate plus realistic sales bonuses. Car and usual benefits. The right candidate will earn a substantial six figure package
Attractive Basic, Six figure expected earnings
Our client requests that all applications are submitted in the first instance to MBA Associates Ltd.
Please submit your application together with CV in strictest confidence quoting Ref: 10266 - to Karen O’Sullivan of MBA Associates Ltd