Administration Assistant (Commercial)
We are looking for an experience administrative assistant to join our busy Commercial department. Reporting to the head of department, The successful candidate will be providing a complete administrative support role to the Commercial department and Estimating Team.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1. Log all enquiries/new customers/new suppliers into the Commercial Department by loading onto CRM, ensuring details are updated as required
2. Raise new contracts on CRM and Commercial server and compile relevant paperwork, including creating new paper copy files and forwarding to relevant departments Download any documents required for the new enquiry and add to commercial estimating folder
3. Look at specification for details of project to record accurately on CRM
4. Ensure that the credit scoring system is used to record any new enquiries and complete a standard evaluation form and then add score to CRM.
5. Minute taking of meetings as and when required, including new project Handover meetings
6. Update product spec brochures on the shared drive and place copies in the hard folders
7. Scanning and copying of documents for the Estimators
8. Complete PQQs for submission to organisations and Approved Supplier Questionnaires.
9. LHC Project Registration
10. Organise site surveys for Estimating Department as required
11. General administrative duties including: composing and sending general letters and emails to customers or clients; rejection to price works letters, decline tenders, save emails onto software package, following up requests from Estimating Team.
12. Answer switchboard overflow calls as required
13. Carry out any other duties that may be deemed necessary for the completion of the works by the company and/or the line manager.
• Experience in office administration.
• IT literacy; experience in using Microsoft Office.
• A good deal of common sense, etiquette and ability to think on one’s feet.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work without supervision and to work as part of a team.
• Strong organisational and planning skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
To apply for this position, please send an up to date CV and covering letter to – email@example.com
For further information about the role, please call 01494 536000